CMS5100 Patient Monitor is a feature-rich monitoring device that can be applied to adults, pediatric and neonate. User can choose different measurement parameters according to different needs. The patient monitor can monitor NIBP, SpO2 , PR and TEMP. It integrates the function of parameter measuring and displaying into a compact, lightweight patient monitor, which is suitable for all levels of hospitals, community medical and home use.
1) Be applicable for NIBP, TEMP and SpO2 monitoring of adult, pediatric and neonate of all ages, easy to operate, high cost-effective;
2) Be applicable for medicine, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics;
3) Compact and flexible appearance, easy for carrying and suitable for indoor and outdoor (in ambulance) monitoring;
4) Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery, ensuring uninterrupted monitoring;
5) Perfect menu design, user-friendly interface;
6) Display the measurement result of SYS, DIA, SpO2, PR, TEMP and bar graph by the display screen of high-brightness digital tube;
7) 2.8'' (320×240) true color TFT LCD screen, displays the information of time, SpO2 Plethysmogram, alarm condition, trend graph, list and system settings, etc.;
8) Visual and audible alarm for SYS, DIA, SpO2, TEMP and PR, and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set as necessary;
9) Independent nonvolatile memory, storage for up to 2,000 groups of NIBP data and 78,000 groups of SpO2 data;
10) Convenient and quick in reviewing measurement data, available for reviewing the NIBP trend graph of 24 hours and SpO2 trend graph of 22 hours.
Using Oscillometry technology, also called Oscillography technology to measure the blood pressure.
1) Measurement mode: manual/auto/continuous
2) Measurement interval in auto mode: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5×n(n=2, 3, 4...51) min.
3) Resolution: 1 mmHg
4) Accuracy: max mean error: ±5 mmHg; max standard deviation: 8 mmHg.
5) Overpressure protection: dual protection for both software and hardware
6) Others: reset, self-testing and accuracy testing of static pressure
7) Measurement range:
SYS 40 mmHg~270 mmHg
DIA 10 mmHg~215 mmHg
SYS 40 mmHg~200 mmHg
DIA 10 mmHg~150 mmHg
SYS40 mmHg~135 mmHg
DIA 10 mmHg~100 mmHg
Using Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combined with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology to measure the saturation of blood oxygen.
1) Measurement range: 0 %~100 %
2) Alarm range: 0 %~100 %
3) Resolution: 1 %
4) Accuracy: 70 %~100 %, ±2 %; below 70 % unspecified.
Using Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combined with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology to measure the pulse rate.
1) Measurement range: 25 bpm~250 bpm
2) Alarm range: 25 bpm~250 bpm
3) Resolution: 1 bpm
4) Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2 %, whichever is greater
Measurement and alarm range: 0 ~ 50℃
Resolution: 0.1 ℃
Accuracy: ±0.1 ℃
◆ Safety and Power supply
1) Power supply: rated voltage: ~220 V, rated power: 50 Hz
2) Safety classification: Class I equipment, type BF defibrillation-proof applied part
1) User Manual 1pc
2) Power cord 1pc
3) SpO2 sensor 1pc
4) Adult NIBP cuff 1pc
5) NIBP extension tube 1pc
6) Temperature probe 1pc
Dimension: 190 mm(L)×162 mm(W)×240 mm(H)
Weight: about 1.6 kg