No Products in the Cart
IntroductionThe product is a volumetric infusion pump, features in high safety, easy operation and long life. Flow control with high accuracy and comprehensive alarm measures ensure patient's safety and optimum therapeutic effect.
Function1) Flow control with high accuracy ensures optimum therapeutic effect.
2) Be compatible with most standard IV Sets.
3) New IV set provided by user can be calibrated by suppliers, and infusion parameters can be input into the pump, which ensures accuracy.
4) 3.5'' TFT-LCD.
5) Operate with keys.
6) Residual infusion time can be displayed during infusing.
7) With reminder function for starting infusion.
8) Alarm for occlusion, air bubble, door open and motor failure, etc.
9) Threshold for air bubble and pressure alarm can be adjusted by medical personnel.
10) Accompanying IV-set clamp prevents liquid flowing freely when the pump door opens accidentally.
11) A.B.S——ANTI BOLUS system prevents instantaneous high-dose injection from the sudden obstruction disappearing.
12) Stop infusing automatically during alarm(except for "NEAR END", "KVO", and "LOW BATTERY" alarms).
13) Alarm volume can be adjusted.
14) Power supply: AC/DC and built-in lithium battery.
15) Compact aluminum enclosures and robust construction.
16) USB port is convenient for technical personnel to update software..
17) Infusion pump can be mounted on infusion pole in many directions by the versatile bracket.
18) Infusion parameters can be saved after power off.
Performance◆ Type: volumetric infusion pump
◆ Infusion rate: 1~699ml/h, increment: 1ml/h
◆ Total volume: 1~9999ml/h, increment: 1ml/h
◆ Accuracy: ±5%(use the IV set calibrated)
◆ KVO rate:1~5ml/h(it can be adjusted by professional medical personnel)
◆ Display information: flow rate, total volume, accumulated infusion volume, residual time
◆ Alarm functions: near end, KVO state, low battery, no power, pressure failure, door failure, air bubble, door open, occlusion, infusion reminder, communication failure and motor failure.
◆ Air bubble detector: ultrasonic
◆ Sensitivity for air bubble detector: 0.01~0.14ml(it can be adjusted by professional medical personnel)
◆ Sensitivity for pressure sensor: 1~7 grades(it can be adjusted by professional medical personnel)
◆ Safety classification: class I, type BF applied part
◆ Waterproof degree: IPX1
◆ Working mode: continuous working
◆ Power supply: AC:100~240V, 50/60Hz or DC: 12V
Rechargeable Li-polymer battery, 7.4 V/3500mAh
Special safety measures:
◆ Accompanying IV-set clamp prevents liquid flowing freely when the pump door opens accidentally.
◆ Air bubble detector with high accuracy prevents air bubbles from entering patient’s body.
◆ Pressure sensor prevents occlusion for IV set.
◆ A.B.S system, when the high-voltage occlusion alarm appears, stop infusing immediately, and eliminate the pressure of the IV set automatically, which prevents instantaneous high-dose injection from the sudden obstruction disappearing.
◆ Infusion parameters during infusing are protected against being changed arbitrarily.
◆ With password protection function(in system parameter setting and IV set type interface).
Accessories◆ A versatile bracket
◆ A power cord
◆ A user Manual
Physical characteristicDimension: 197 mm(L)×145 mm(W)×135 mm(H)
Weight: 2 Kg