No Products in the Cart
CMS1700A is a color Doppler ultrasonic diagnostic device with high resolution, which has a powerful computer processing platform. The system is mainly suitable for the diagnosis of abdomen, heart, peripheral vessels, breast, obstetrics and gynecology, small organs, urology, muscle, incretion and pediatrics, etc. It adopts Doppler ultrasound imaging technology, advanced image processing technology (such as digital beam-forming technology, tissue harmonic imaging (THI), image speckle suppression, etc.) and digital integrated graphic management system, and the internal professional measurement software package can fully meet the clinic diagnostic requirement.
1) Color Doppler (CF), color power Doppler imaging (PDI).
2) Pulse spectrum Doppler (PW).
3) B+CF Color double-frame real-time imaging.
4) Linear array deflection/trapezoid imaging, contrast imaging.
5) Anatomic M-mode imaging.
6) space compounding imaging
7) Tissue harmonic imaging (THI).
8) space compounding imaging
9) Puncture enhanced.
1) Display depth: ≥ 300 mm
2) Sync implementation of three modes (B+CFM/PDI+PWD).
3) Extended interface: VIDEO interface, S-VIDEO interface, RJ-45 interface, USB interface, VGA interface.
Type of protection against electric shock: class Ⅰ equipment
Degree of protection against electric shock: type B applied part
Operating voltage: AC 100 V~240 V
Operating frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz
Power consumption: ≤ 100 VA
One abdominal probe (3.5 MHz)
One User Manual
One power cord
Dimension: 370 mm (L) × 360 mm (W) × 80 mm (H)
Weight: 5.5 kg
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|