The Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.The product is fit for family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
1)SpO2 value display
2)Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
3)Pulse waveform display
4)The display mode can be changed
5)Screen brightness can be changed
6)Voice prompt for over-limit and low battery(optional)
7)PR sound indication(optional)
8)Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage
9)Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface . it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe
1) Display Mode：LCD display
Screen resolution: 160*80
2) SpO2 Measuring Range：0%～100%, (the resolution is 1%).
Accuracy：70%～100%：±2% ;0%~69%: unspecified.
3) PR Measuring Range：30bpm～250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
Accuracy：±2 bpm during the pulse rate range of 30 bpm ~ 99 bpm and ±2% during the pulse rate range of 100 bpm ~ 250 bpm.
4) Accuracy under low perfusion:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm during the pulse rate range of 30 bpm ~ 99 bpm and ±2% during the pulse rate range of 100 bpm ~ 250 bpm..
5) Light interference: Under normal and ambient light conditions, the SpO2 deviation ≤ 1%
6) Power Consumption：≤ 80mA
7) Voltage: DC 2.6V - 3.6V
8) Power Supply:1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
9) Battery working hour: The device can continuously work for 20 hours when it was powered by two new batteries within the warranty period.
10) Safety Type:Interior Battery，BF Type
1)a hanging rope（optional）
2)a user manual
Dimension: 59(L) × 37(W) × 35(H) mm
Weight:About 50g (with the batteries)