to US address, shipping from USA Warehouse
to other countries, shipping from China
Principle of the CMS50F Pulse Oximeter is as follows: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology,the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
- Small in volume、light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- A pulse rate sound indication
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function, the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
- With clock function
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage, and with alarm function
- With SpO2 value and pulse rate value of storage, the storage data can be uploaded to computers
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers(Only for the Lei Mo probe)
- Connected with an external oximeter probe
- Display Mode: 1.3" 65K Color OLED display
- Screen Resolution: 128*96
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%~100%(the resolution is 1%)
- Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2%, Below 70% unspecified.
- PR Measuring Range: 30bpm~250bpm(the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
- Power Consumption: less than 100mA
- Voltage: DC 3.6V~4.2V
- Power Supply: Voltage 3.7 rechargeable lithium battery × 1
- Battery working hour: The theoretical number is 20 hours
- Battery working life: Charge and discharge no less than 500 times.
- Safety Type:Interior Battery, BF Type
Sell in standard
A user manual
A USB line
An adult-oximeter probe
A power adapter
Dimension: 61(L) × 56(W) × 24 (H) mm
Weight: About 60g (with the lithium battery*1)