Software download link
SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared mode for measuring relative items, and is applicable for hospital, clinique for routine test.
Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Forced Expired Volume in one second (FEV1), the ratio of FEV1 and FVC (FEV1%), Peak expiratory flow (PEF), 25% flow of the FVC (FEF25), 75% flow of the FVC(FEF75) and average flow between 25% and 75% of the FVC(FEF2575) can be measured. Besides, the testee condition can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
- Flow rate-volume chart, volume-time chart display.
- Data memory,delete, upload and review.
- Trend chart display.
- Information prompts when volume or flow goes beyond the limits.
- Automatic power off when there is no operation in one minute.
- Rechargeable lithium battery and with charging tips.
- Battery power display.
Display mode: 1.8'' color LCD
- Display resolution: 160*128
- Volume range: 0~10L
- Volume accuracy: ±3% or 0.05L (whichever is greater)
- Flow range: 1 L/S ~16L/S
- Flow accuracy: ±10% or ±0.3L/s(whichever is greater)
- Working current: 60 mA
- Power supply: DC3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
- Safety classification: internally powered equipment, type BF applied part
An User Manual （GB only）on request for other Language
- An USB data line
- A mouthpiece
- A power adapter
- A nose clip(optional)
Dimension: 97mm(L)× 89mm(W)×36mm(H)