SP950 is a syringe pump for medical use, and it adopts microcomputer system and microelectronic technology, features in high-intelligence and high-safety. LCD can display each parameter in real-time, with multi-function alarm, and alarm with visual, auditory and character prompt. It takes the advantages of easy operation, steady work, high accuracy and checking the syringe specification automatically. And now, it has been widely applied in each vein injection in hospitals for clinical nursing, such as ICU, CCU, neonatology, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, internal medicine, surgery, operating room, emergency room.
1) Infusion rate and total volume can be set by user.
2) Alarms for infusion pipe occlusion, syringe fall-off, communication abnormal, low battery.
3) Bright, alarm volume and range of pressure alarm are adjustable.
4) Quick feed function, convenient for supplying medicine quickly and instantaneously.
5) Enter KVO mode after infusion completed.
6) The system will give prompt signal when there is no operation at power-on state.
7) Built-in rechargeable battery provides such functions as auto-switch power supply and auto-charge.
8) Display parameters with large screen, and give prompt information with visual, auditory and character signal, which is convenient for medical persons to operate.
9) The device can equipped with disposable syringe (CNS), and accuracy can be ensured by adjusting parameters.
1) Specification requirement for syringe: 10ml/20ml/30ml/50ml (CNS)
2) Infusion rate:
3) Rate of quick feed:
4) Accumulated volume display: 0ml-999.9ml
5) Accuracy: ±3%
6) Pressure range for occlusion alarm:
Three grades are adjustable:
Low: 40KPa ± 16KPa
Middle: 70KPa ± 30KPa
High: 100KPa± 35KPa
7) KVO rate: 0.1ml/h~5ml/h, adjustable
8) Safety classification: Class Ⅱ equipment, internally powered type BF
9) Alarm function: ①At non-operated state ②Near empty ③Empty, enter KVO mode ④Syringe fall-off ⑤Occlusion ⑥Pressure failure ⑦Motor failure ⑧Low battery ⑨Communication abnormal
10) Maximal power consumption: 20VA~30VA, the device can continuously work for at least two hours with the injection rate of 5ml/h or 500ml/h after fully charged.
11) Power supply: AC100~240V 50/60Hz
12) Battery: rechargeable lithium battery, 7.4V, 3500mAh
13) Working environment: Temperature: +5~40℃; Atmospheric pressure: 860hPa~1060h; Relative humidity: 20%~90%; no strong vibration and no corrosive gas.
14) Storage environment: Temperature: -20℃~+55℃; Relative humidity: ≤90%, no condensation; No corrosive gas and well-ventilated
A power cord
A user manual
||Blue, Purple, White