Urinalysis Reagent Strips for Urinalysis provide tests for Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone (Acetoacetic acid), Specific Gravity, Occult Blood, pH, Protein, Urobilinogen, Nitrite, Leukocytes and ascorbic acid in urine.
Test results may provide information regarding the status of carbohydrate metabolism, kidney and liver function, acid-base balance and bacteriurea. Please refer to the outside box and bottle label for the specific
test parameters of the product you are using. If necessary, please contact with our company.
1) Store at room temperature between 2-30℃(35.6℉-86℉).
2) Leave away form direct sunlight and moisture.
3) Do not use after expiration date.
1) Do not remove desiccant form the bottle.
2) Do not touch test areas of Urinalysis Reagent Strips.
3) Do not open container until ready to use.
4) The use of urine preservatives can prevent the decomposition of ketone, bilirubin and urobilinogen in the urine.
5) Do not store the sample long time (one hour or longer) before testing.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND PREPARATION
Collect fresh urine in a clean container and test as soon as possible. Do not centrifuge. If testing cannot be performed within one hour after voiding, refrigerate the specimen immediately. Allow refrigerated specimen to return to room temperature before testing.
VISUAL TEST PROCEDURE
1. Remove from the bottle only enough strips for immediate use and replace cap tightly.
2.Completely immerse reagent areas of the strip in fresh, well-mixed urine. Remove the strip immediately to avoid dissolving out the reagent areas.
3.While removing, touch the side of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
4.Compare each reagent area to its corresponding color blocks on the color chart and read at the times specified. Proper read time is critical for optimal results.
5.Obtain results by direct color chart comparison.
||Blue, Purple, White