shipping from China
CMS600B3 is a portable, LCD screen B-ultrasound diagnostic system. It adopts advanced full digital imaging technologies. The device is suitable for ultrasonic examination on abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology, cardiology, small organs, urology.
1)High resolution LCD screen.
2)Adoption of folded backlit keyboard and trackball provides fast, convenient and flexible operation.3)The image of the device is clear, stable and in high resolution.4)It has two probe interfaces. Different types of probes can be chosen, which fully satisfies the need of clinic diagnosis.5)PAL-D video output offers connection to external video printer and big display and other equipments.6)High speed USB port provides real-time image transfer to the PC.7)It supports USB storage.8)The system can process image save, zoom, up and down flip, left and right flip, black and white flip, and large-capacity cine loop; multi-level scanning depth, dynamic range, acoustic power, frame correlation, focus number and position, etc..9)It can generate report automatically according to different measurement item.
- Display mode: B, 2B, 4B, BM, M, BM/M
- Display depth: 250 mm
- Focus: electronic focusing, the number and position can be adjusted.
- Image processing: up and down flip, left and right flip, black and white flip, frame correlation, gamma correction, histogram, image smoothing, etc.
- Character display: date, time, name, sex, age, doctor, hospital, probe information, image information, etc.
- Software package: obstetrics, cardiology
- Port: USB, VIDEO
- Measurement: distance, circumference, area, volume, heart rate ,GA, FW, EDD
- Type of protection against electric shock: type Ⅰ device
- Degree of protection against electric shock: type B applied part
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V~240 V
- Operating frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Power consumption: ≤100 VA
3.5 MHz convex probe 1User manual 1Power line 1Fuse tube 2High-speed USB cable 1Software (CD) 1
Dimension: 304 mm(L)×222 mm(W)×289 mm(H)Weight: 6.4 kg
SFDA certification and CE certification