BACK TO TOP
Availability:Out of stock
CONTEC CO2 Patient Monitor Vital Signs Monitor 7 Parameters CMS9200 With ETCO2+Printer
- Elegant appearance, clear marks, standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, big characters, other BED observation, which are convenient for users.
- Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2 and dual-channel TEMP. built-in printer ,ETCO2 ,IBP, are optional.
- Fifteen languages are optional, and all operations can be finished by keys and buttons.
- 15'' color LCD displays patient parameter and waveform collected, and alarm, bed NO., clock, equipment state and other information provided by the monitor synchronously.
- Monitoring parameters, scan speed, volume and output contents can be set optionally.
- Storage of 480-hour trend data, and review of 34-second holographic waveform.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, strong in anti-interference and anti-weak filling capability.
- Calculation of drug concentration.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Print ECG, SpO2, RESP, BP and TEMP data with one-key.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(requirement for special leads).
- Optional functions: Moving bracket, hanging bracket, VGA output and and 12-lead.
Type of protection against electroshock: Class I
Degree of protection against electroshock: type CF defibrillation-proof applied part
Degree of protection against ingress of water: IPX0
Transport and storage: -40~+55(℃)
Transport and storage: ≤95%(no coagulation)
Power supply: AC100~240V, 50/60 (Hz)
Maximal input power: 150VA
Working time: 90 minutes
Waveform: display 8-channel waveform in a screen
Color: waveform and parameter color can be set
Waveform and parameter selection: parameter and waveform need to be displayed can be selected, and waveform position also can be adjusted.
Alarm items: technical alarm, 71 physiological alarms and 60 arrhythmia alarms.
Prompt mode: visible, audible and character alarm (3 alarm levels)
Time: trend review for 480-hour, review for 2400 groups of BP data
Review mode: trend graph and trend table
SD card review: trend review and review for 72-hour ECG waveform
Network mode: wired, WIFI, 3G
Connection contents: connect to central monitor system by LAN or WAN; View bed
Software updating: network updating and U disk updating
Lead mode: 3-lead or 5-lead
Lead selection: I, II, III, aVR, aVF, aVL, V
Gain: ×0.25, ×0.5, ×1, ×2
Scan speed: 12.5mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s
Measurement and alarm range
Pediatric and neonatal: 15~350bpm
Accuracy: ±1% or ±1bpm, whichever is greater
ST segment monitoring:
Measurement and alarm range: -2.0mV~+2.0mV
Accuracy: -0.8mv~+0.8mv ±0.04mv or ±10%, whichever is greater
Other range: unspecified
Arrhythmia analysis: 13-arrhythmia
Method: R-F(RA-LL) Impedance
Check range for respiration impedance: 0.3~5Ω
Measurement and alarm range for RESP rate: 0~120rpm
Accuracy: ±2 rpm
Apnea alarm: 10~40s
Scan speed: 6.25mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25 mm/s
Measurement and alarm range:
Diastolic: 10~215 mmHg
Mean: 20~235 mmHg
Diastolic: 10~150 mmHg
Mean: 20~165 mmHg
Systolic: 40~135 mmHg
Diastolic: 10~100 mmHg
Mean: 20~110 mmHg
Inflation time: <30s(10~270 mmHg, standard adult cuff)
Measurement time: <40s
Measurement interval in AUTO mode: 1/2/3/4/5/10/15/30/60/90 minutes
Accuracy for BP measurement: ±5mmHg, maximal standard deviation: 8mmHg
Adult Mode: 297±3 mmHg
Pediatric Mode: 240±3 mmHg
Neonatal Mode: 147±3 mmHg
Measurement Range: 0 ~ 50℃
Display resolution: 0.1℃
Updating time: about 1s
Measurement Range: 0 ~ 100 %
Measurement accuracy :70%~100%: ±2%;
Display resolution: 1%
Upper and lower limit for alarm: 0~100%
Measurement and alarm range for PR: 0~250bpm
Measurement accuracy for PR: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
Pulse modulation volume: yes
Print width: 48mm
Paper speed: 25mm/s, 50mm/s
Method: Sidestream or Mainstream
Measurement Range for CO2: 0~150mmHg
Resolution for CO2:
0.1 mm Hg: 0 to 69 mm Hg
0.25 mm Hg: 70 to 150 mm Hg
Accuracy for CO2:
0 – 40 mm Hg: ±2 mm Hg
41 – 70 mm Hg :±5%
71 – 100 mm Hg :±8%
101 – 150 mm Hg :±10%
Respiration Rate>80BPM: ±12%
AwRR Range: 0~150 rpm
Apnea Alarm: yes
Dimension: 363 x 168 x 339 (mm)(L×W×H)
- User Manual
- Adult fingertip SpO2 probe (5-pin)
- NIBP extension tube
- NIBP metal plugs
- Adult NIBP cuff
- ECG lead wire(American standard)
- ECG electrode
- Temperature probe
- Power cord
||Blue, Purple, White